Panasonic VIERA TC-P54V10
Released June, 2009
The VIERA V10 Series is Panasonic's line of high-end plasmas that contain all the high-end technologies introduced in 2009. For more information refer to the full VIERA V10 Series report.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
- 1080p native resolution
- 2" thick
- NeoPDP technology
- 40,000:1 static contrast ratio
- 2,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio
- 1080 lines of motion resolution
- 600Hz sub drive
- THX Certification, and video mode
- VIERA Image Viewer with AVCHD support
- VIERA Link
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...